Some of the children have caries for 12 months. Protect your teeth by using the following tips:
- Brush your teeth and gums daily.
- "Raise your Lips once a month to look at the teeth.
- Wean the baby from the bottle and from 12 to 18 months.
- Enter liquids Cup at the age of six months.
- Be sure your child has a COMPLETE survey from the dentist to two to three years.
- Ask your dental health professional about assistance with fluoride toothpaste.
- Keep your mouth healthy to prevent the spread of cavity-germs causing your child.
- Give nothing but water in the bottle or Cup, while you are sleeping.
- Use a bottle, chest, or in a Cup, like a pacifier.
- Often sweet, sticky snacks and sugary drinks and juice between meals.