How to Brush Your Teeth
Brush thoroughly 3 to 5 minutes, to remove plaque and food particles and keep your teeth and gums healthy. Smear toothpaste is all that you need to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Place bristles at an angle of 45 degrees to the teeth. Slide tips brush under the gums.
- Jiggle bristle slightly in narrow circles, so that any plaque under the gum will be deleted.
- Make sure the brush both externally and language side of the teeth.
- Brash the chewing surfaces of teeth with reciprocating motion.
- Brush the tongue side of the front teeth with the end of the brush, one tooth at a time.
- Brush your tongue to remove germs and to make your breath fresh.