How to floss
Break about 18 inches of floss and wind most of it around one of your middle finger. Wind remaining thread around the same finger of the opposite hand. This finger will take up the thread, as it becomes dirty.
Hold the floss tightly between his fingers, and forefingers.
- Floss between the teeth by a gentle rubbing motion. Never snap the thread of the gums.
- When a thread reaches the gum line, curve form C against a single tooth. Gently slide it into the space between the gum and the tooth.
- Hold the floss tightly against tooth. Gently RUB the sides of the tooth, moving the thread away from the gums up and down motions.
- Repeat this method the rest of your teeth.
- Do not forget to on the reverse side of the last tooth.
- Children like a circle thread tied in the middle or flossing assistance.