Other diseases linked to tobacco use
- Cancer. A disease in which abnormal cells grow and spread uncontrollably. Smokers have an increased risk of developing cancer of the mouth, throat, breast, lung and pancreas. Smoking is the leading cause of death from cancer.
- Chronic Bronchitis. People with bronchitis should cough knock abnormal amounts of mucus airway blockage.
- Respiratory Infections. For rids the body of vitamin C, which helps keep the immune system strong. He often appears as colds, bronchitis, and pneumonia.
- Emphysema. The air sacs in the lungs due to the area.
as a result, the body does not receive all the oxygen it needs.
- Asthma. A chronic inflammatory disease of the respiratory tract. Passive Smoking causes in children who already have asthma, experience more frequent and hard attacks.
- Oral Leukoplakia. Conditions that can develop into cancer.
Appears as a white or red ulcers of soft tissues of the mouth. Ulcers can be thickened, cracks and are hardened or patches...