Tips for Brushing Your Child’s Teeth
When you brush your child's teeth, organise its work. Remember the following pros and cons:
- Brush your child's teeth thoroughly at least once a day. Ideally, it is necessary to brush teeth after each meal, after sugary snacks, and before bedtime.
- Brush your child's teeth, at the same time every day.
- Use the same brush pattern each time. If you start in the upper right corner and end in the lower left corner, always follow this example.
- Take short and frequent breaks to allow your child to spit and swallow.
- Look where you're brushing not to damage the baby's mouth.
- Give up!
- Brush your child's teeth, if he is tired or hungry.
- "Threats to force the child to brush his teeth.
- Treat brush your teeth like a chore.