What’s the best way to brush?
For babies, dentists and hygientists often recommend parents to use simple, gentle, short, back and forth motion to clean and remove plaque.
- After the children are older, the following method is recommended.
- On the outer and inner surfaces: Place the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle; start along the gumline; use gentle, short, tooth-wide strokes against the gums.
- On chewing surfaces: Keep flat brush and brush back and forth.
- On the inner surface of the front teeth: Tilt the brush vertically; use gentle up-and-down strokes with the finger brush.
- Brush your teeth long enough to thoroughly clean all surfaces of the tooth. Combing the movement itself, helps remove stains, so that broke the efficiency. Don't forget to brush your tongue. Use back-to-front sweeping method to remove food particles and refresh your child's mouth. Don't forget to carefully clean the roof of the mouth, too.