How can my dentist take care of my teeth and gums?
Your doctor can help you take care of your teeth and gums with the help of
- cleaning and checking your teeth twice a year
- helping you learn the best way to brush and floss your teeth
- I say to you, if you have problems with your teeth or gums, and what to do with them
- making sure your false teeth fit well
to Plan in advance. You can take a diabetes medication that can cause low blood glucose, also called hypoglycemia. Talk to your doctor and dentist to visit about how to take better care of your blood glucose during dental work. You may need to make some diabetes medications and food with you to the dentist.
If your mouth pain after dental work, you may not be able to eat or chew on for a few hours or days. For instructions on how to configure your normal routine, until your mouth healing, ask your doctor
- what foods and drinks that you must have
- how should you change your diabetes medicine
- how often should I check the level of glucose in the blood