Visit to the dental health professional regularly. Visit to the dental health professional regularly as important for the health of your child's teeth healthy eating habits and brushing every day. Recommended:
- Start early. Dental professional can look at the teeth of a child, when your child is six to 12 months of age.
- Be sure your child has a COMPLETE survey from the dentist to two to three years.
- Choose a dentist who invites children and provides them with a positive experience.
- Teach your child that visiting the dentist is a healthy, interesting and pleasant. Remember that your child will see and will affect your attitude to the dentist.
Three reasons to take a child for a dental exam:
- You can learn if you do house cleaning works.
- A dentist can find and fix problems early.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the health of teeth.
Dental health professional information on preventive procedures, such as sealants
and topical fluorides and offer to when to take the child for later visits (For information on sealants, refer to the dental Health Tip of the card can be purchased at your local health of the region). ..