Understanding Tooth Infections
There are different types of infections, the description may not include the Type of infection you have. Phase tooth infection are:
- Redness and swelling of the gums over the tooth.
- Cones or more swollen place in the gum over the tooth.
- Little white ball, forming pus.
- Big ball of pus in Gum.
- Swelling of the face and neck.
- Fever and severe swelling of the face, neck and other body parts.
You could easily tell if you have an infection, based on the amount of pain you feel. Swelling and severe pain means tooth infection. The infection may progress or regress through various stages. When the infection is not visible and not visible on x-ray, the infection has gone from a position that requires treatment of teeth on the tooth. Infection may still remain hidden, but the full effect of the resolution of the infection will require herbs, diet, homeopathy and/or manual therapy.
Tooth Infection Topical Treatments
The chances of curing the infection tooth greatly increase when you use additional treatment with herbs.
- Plantain-place fresh, bruised plantain leaves directly on the infected and swollen area. Wild plantain is the best choice. To use plantain, chew it, and then put it on the inflamed area. Plantain has the effect of pulling out the dead and sick material.
- Echinacea tincture-place Echinacea tincture on the inflamed area. Echinacea has the ability to help heal infections. In addition, it can be taken orally, as described on the bottle.
- Potatoes-abscess-place piece of plain white raw potatoes against the abscess, and leave for several hours.